Questions can be,
- How does effective leadership look like in the organisation, in the “system”, in the culture of my organisation? – Today and tomorrow?
- How can I efficiently manage and, thereby, achieve my goals – across multiple levels and in decentralised organisations?
- What competencies do I need in my organisation to be able to manage efficiently?
- How can I derive relevant competencies from my strategy?
- How can I systematically develop my managers’ and employees’ competencies (talent management supported by assessment methodologies)?
- And integrate the compency model into my recruiting processes?
- To what extent should the employees act independently and practice self-correcting behaviour?
Leadership and management require changing, adapted routines, behaviours and processes depending on the given situation and requirements (agile principle).
We support you in the development and implementation of the management model which is best for you. We also assume temporary, interim leadership and management tasks in order to introduce the developed strategies and concepts in the organisation and to anchor them over the long term.